Answered By: Helmi Iskandar Suito
Last Updated: Jan 19, 2024     Views: 251

You need to report any lost or borrowed items to the circulation counter immediately. You have two options:
i. Replace with the latest edition of books or
ii. Pay the price of books


You also need to pay RM30 FOR REPROCESSING FEE. If your book is overdue, you also need to pay the overdue fines. For further details, kindly email

IRC Online FAQ

For More Details, click "IRC FAQ"

Contact Us

Email: | IRC Website: | UTP Website:

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Online FAQ | IRC Enquiry Form