Answered By: Helmi Iskandar Suito Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016 Views: 354
Answered By: Helmi Iskandar Suito
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016 Views: 354
Here the steps:
- Go to ulibrary.utp.edu.my
- Click iScan Search Engine
- Click Login page
- Insert Barcode (eg. it12345)
- Insert your pin (default password for 1st time user: abc123)
- Click submit
- View page.
- Click check box on the desired item want to be renewed. then click renew selected item button
- User can only renew a book 1 week before due date.
- library online services is not in the library search tab..
this is the direct link to the login page.
and for some students, i have to add a 'P' in my username.. (heads up to those having trouble logging in)
- Hello and Good day Sarah.
Thank you for your comment. For your info, we've a new search engine called iScan that replace Library Online Sercives (LOS). You can straight away click the link here to access your library account.
We'll be having new IRC Portal soon with login page on our landing page.
IRC Online FAQ
For More Details, click "IRC FAQ"