Answered By: Helmi Iskandar Suito Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016 Views: 614
Answered By: Helmi Iskandar Suito
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016 Views: 614
Here the steps:
- Go to ulibrary.utp.edu.my
- Click iScan Search Engine
- Click Login page
- Insert Barcode (eg. it12345)
- Insert your pin (default password for 1st time user: abc123)
- Click submit
- View page.
- Click check box on the desired item want to be renewed. then click renew selected item button
- User can only renew a book 1 week before due date.
- library online services is not in the library search tab..
this is the direct link to the login page.
and for some students, i have to add a 'P' in my username.. (heads up to those having trouble logging in)
- Hello and Good day Sarah.
Thank you for your comment. For your info, we've a new search engine called iScan that replace Library Online Sercives (LOS). You can straight away click the link here to access your library account.
We'll be having new IRC Portal soon with login page on our landing page.
- How many times can we renew per book? In one semester, there are 4 months. But the borrow period is one month per book.
- Hai Anita,
You can either renew your book through library online account or circulation counter. Then, if there is no user hold that item, you can continue to borrow the book again.
IRC Online FAQ
For More Details, click "IRC FAQ"